Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cinderella's Work Dress

Isabella has a very serious obsession to all the Disney Princesses, one of her most favorite being Cinderella of course. I 've shown you the Cinderella everyday dress up gown that I whipped up using the wonderful pattern from Made For Mermaid's, but I have to show you the Cinderella's Work Dress that I made from slightly modifying The Betsy Dress from yet another one of the amazing PDF Pattern Designers Brownie Goose!

I didn't do a whole lot to the nifty ol' Betsy, I just added in a few details. As you can see I added in some beautiful lace to the sleeves and as per the little ones request made an removable apron. She was actually very happy to wear her "work" dress to help mommy out around the house. Although, her extreme desire to clean was gone quicker than it began.

If you would like to purchase this pattern, head on over to the Brownie Goose Etsy Shop to buy! If you don't sew, but would like this dress for your little girls you can use the contact form here on the blog or send me a message over at my Face Book Page.





** I am NOT an affiliate of his pattern designer. I have included her pattern into my blog for personal preference only, and I do not get any kind of compensation for any patterns you purchase at her shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment